Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Medical Marijuana Doctor Orlando
As many of you are aware, Florida is a rapidly growing state with a potential of 850,000 + patients to be registered with the Department of Medical Marijuana Use.
With this said: let me give you a scenario....
A patient called me, stated she had been going to a doctor of which she paid over $500 dollars to remain his patient ( not including being entered into the registry). She had never met him, she was doing telemedicine with him over the phone.
In the previous law under Amendment 2, this was okay, yet now that SB 8-a was singed into effect, telemedicine was removed from what Physicians can and cannot do.
She called me baffled and lost, she stated her doctor (whom she paid an arm and a leg to) had DISAPPEARED. He changed his phone numbers, address, and was unreachable. After taking all that money from the patient, he just POOF, vanished. She called to get advice and I told her that some people who are not in compliance often do this. They open up, seem like they are there, and then once their money is made, do an injustice to the patients by up and vanishing.
This hits home for me. We are the longest standing medical marijuana evaluation center in the nation, once we open a state location(s), we are there for the longevity to assist the people in need. We promise a low price guarantee (we will not be undercut by any other "legit" office), 24/7 assistance if you have any questions, and have an extremely reputable staff who goes above and beyond to accommodate our patients in need.
You will never have to fear this scenario happening to you with Cannamed Medical Marijuana Orlando. We promise a money back guarantee in case something should happen and you get refunded or denied by the board. We have done this for over 10 years in 4 different states and never had a complaint filed with our offices. Our patients tend to be grateful and appreciative of the services we provide while helping alleviate their medical condition(s).
If you are looking for peace of mind, come to Cannamed Medical Marijuana Doctor Orlando. If you are unsure if this will work for you, come to Cannamed Medical Marijuana Doctor Orlando. If you have tried every other alternative out there yet still do not have relief and the pharmaceuticals are no longer effective, come to Cannamed Medical Marijuana Doctor Orlando. We are not here to steal your money, we are not here to open and close a month later leaving you lost. We are here to assist those in need suffering with debilitating medical conditions which have been scientifically proven that Medical Marijuana can help you. We believe in what we do, we have been doing it for a long time, and we are the experts in this field. We have the longest standing Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center in the NATION and are expanding every month.
Call (866)226-6216 TODAY to have us answer any questions you may have. Maybe we can help you, maybe we cannot given your circumstances, but no-one ever got anywhere by not trying.
Have a Happy Fourth of July everyone and please, be careful.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Florida Medical Marijuana Law and Regulations
As many of you know, Senate Bill 8-A will be signed by July 3rd by Governor Scott. With this bill, many more patients will be able to access Medical Marijuana in Florida without having to wait the (90) day period. The 90 day waiting period was unconstitutional to patients in Florida because many cancer patients which were terminally ill passed away before they were even able to access their medication.
(What kind of state lets that happen to sick people?)
With the new law going into effect within the next week, here are some things you should know:
1. No more (90) day waiting period as required in Amendment 2:
Eliminate the 90-day waiting period before the qualified physician may register a patient as qualified to receive low-THC cannabis or medical marijuana.
2. Patients will have to see a doctor IN PERSON as "telemedicine" is not allowed. This means that anyone who went to a Physician they did not see in person originally WASTED THEIR MONEY:
Conducting a physical examination while physically present in the same room as the patient and a full assessment of the patient’s medical history.
3. Patients are still not able to cultivate their own medication
4. Patients are still not allowed to "smoke" the flower which shows how much the State of Florida wants to be a dictator in your medical needs and quality of life:
- Allow marijuana edibles and vaping, but prohibit the smoking of marijuana.
5. The price is more expensive in Florida because all of these regulations set forth on the Physician and the time it takes to continuously monitor each and every patient. See below requirements:
- Establish standards for a qualified physician to issue a physician certification to include:
- Conducting a physical examination while physically present in the same room as the patient and a full assessment of the patient’s medical history.
- Diagnosing the patient with at least one qualifying medical condition.
- Determining, and documenting in the patient’s medical record, that the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh the potential health risks for the patient. If a patient is younger than 18, a second physician must concur with this determination and this determination must be documented in the patient’s medical record.
- Determining, and documenting in the patient’s medical record, whether the patient is pregnant. A physician may issue a physician certification for low-THC cannabis only, to a patient who is pregnant.
- Reviewing the patient’s controlled drug prescription history in the prescription drug monitoring program database.
- Reviewing the medical marijuana use registry to confirm that the patient does not have an active physician certification from another qualified physician.
- Registering as the issuer of the physician certification for the named qualified patient on the medical marijuana use registry.
- Updating the registry with specified relevant information concerning the physician’s certification for the patient’s medical use of marijuana.
- Limit certifications to no more than three 70-day supply limits of marijuana.
- Require a qualified physician to evaluate an existing qualified patient at least once every 30 weeks before issuing a new physician certification for that patient.
For your own knowledge: please visit the Office of Compassionate Use for Florida at
Please read the new bill which states how the program will be regulated and implemented
Cannamed has been leading the industry for over 10 years with offices across the nation. With a knowledgeable staff and professional physicians, we are the go to Physicians Office for those in need of Medical Marijuana in Florida. We offer a BEST PRICE GUARANTEE, 24/7 VERIFICATIONS, MEDICAL RECORDS ASSISTANCE, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, and 24/7 PATIENT ASSISTANCE. Call us today to be evaluated for your debilitating medical conditions.
We have physicians you meet with in-person and are ready to assist your needs (866)226-6216.
Monday, March 13, 2017
Medical Marijuana Card: Florida's Many Flaws in their Medical Marijuana Pr...: Conservative States vs. Liberal States & Medical Marijuana I have been in the industry for about 8 years now. I got into the indu...
Friday, February 3, 2017
Conservative States vs. Liberal States & Medical Marijuana
I have been in the industry for about 8 years now. I got into the industry because my father was diagnosed with kidney failure when I was a teen, given 2 years to live. I was lost, distraught, and confused. I never could understand why. Why my father. Why me. Why a good person. It is only 10 years later that I understand my purpose. This is part of CannaMed's Story.
I smoked as a teen illegally. Would actually "pinch" my fathers sack to get high. At this time in my life, I did not legitimately need marijuana. It was just fun at the time. My dad had maybe a year left. I smoked, I knew he did, and made a conscious decision to approach him and want to smoke with him and help with as he needed. At the time he was against it, as a parent, who can say "I am a great parent, I smoke with my kids." This was not the case. Over the last year of his life, I helped him medicate, I would medicate with him, and helped him cultivate. He suffered through dialysis 3 days a week which literally sucks the life out of you. He became a frail man, I mean from 275lb down to 130 lbs.
I have never seen a person have such a low quality of life, yet the ONLY thing alleviating their pain and suffering is a NATURAL and ORGANIC man-made plant. He would tell me how horrible he felt all the time, yet when he was medicated he had that "spunk" back to him. This brought joy to my last days with him. I ended up taking my father to his doctor and then the hospital on his final night.
I blamed god, my family, friends, the world, I just did not understand why this could happen to such an amazing man and why I deserved to lose my best friend in life.
I KNOW KNOW MY PURPOSE. It is to help those in need like my father. In Liberal States like California, he was able to get his license 10 years ago. In Conservative States like Massachusetts and Florida, the State wants to interfere with the the patients quality of life.
THIS IS NOT OKAY ON ANY LEVEL. If someone is so sick they need to take 20 pharmaceutical medications a day to stay alive OR they can use Medical Marijuana, what would you choose? Cannabis is not man made and was here before we even existed, natural. It has many uses and the fact that the Government is so biased and money hungry is downright AWFUL. When the day comes and your mother or father gets terminally diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition, you will then turn to Cannamed just to give that person a reason to want to continue living in this world.
All of the Physicians and Doctors who are "Registered" for Medical Marijuana in Florida do not seem to care one bit about the patients. Most care about how much money they will be compensated for their time. They fear getting in trouble, because my goodness, the Fed's will just come barging in (hasn't happened in 8 years thus far with Cannamed).
If you are in #need and #pain #suffering #dying #diagnosed #cancer #aids #hiv or have other qualifying conditions, call me today at (866)226-6216
We are not here for the money, in fact we will undercut any competitor that is on site in Florida.
If you do not qualify, you do not pay.
We are not here because we are new to the game, it has been 10 years.
We are in 6 states.
We ARE here to help those who are suffering, as my father did. I would not wish that on anyone in my life ever.
EVERY HUMAN deserves to feel good and normal. We can help you!
Cannamed of Florida is now scheduling patients for Medical Marijuana!
Do you currently suffer from a debilitating condition that leaves you with no other options besides pharmaceuticals? Cannamed Physicians are here to help!
With over 8 years in the industry and offices across the United States, Cannamed has a record of excellence, patient satisfaction, and respect from legal authorities. We are a Medical Corporation, 100% HIPPA Compliant, and the leaders in the Medical Marijuana Industry.
Call (866)226-6216 today to speak with a professional and schedule your evaluation! If you do not qualify, you are refunded before you leave!